You, yes you, can be the last Jedi at the exhibition Star Wars: Identities, which comes...
You’ve locked yourself out of the house, and it’s midnight.
This is what the City of Brussels' eight friteries will look like within two years - after...
A special call centre to report storm damage was overwhelmed by 31,000 callers on Thursday, as St...
Video: The Bulletin's autumn issue is out now
The Bulletin autumn magazine is out now, packed with features and practical information on living and working in Belgium. Read up on Belgian politics, EU jobs, health topics and urban life in Brussels.
Plus lots of ideas for making the most of life in Belgium:
- Expat couples share their stories of cross-culture love
- Behind the scenes of culture powerhouse Bozar
- The rise of eco-conscious food projects
- Bargain hunt at one of Belgium’s many flea markets
- Where to party all night long in Brussels
- Our pick of kids’ birthday party venues
- Why yoga studios are sprouting around the country
In newsstands for €4.95 or take advantage of our subscription offer - €14.95 for four issues.