Search small ads
CAREER COACHING: 8 hours of Personalised Career Coaching for only €80 (full individual programme funded by the government)
Achieve sustainable well-being in your professional life:
- Leverage your full potential
- Seize the most advantageous opportunities
- Secure high levels of self-confidence and motivation
- Enjoy making a good living out of your talents and passions
You can have our full 8-hour Personalised Career Coaching programme for only €80! (funded by the government)
If you live in Brussels or Flanders, are currently working (in any city, region or country), and have worked for at least 12 of the past 24 months, you have the right to our full 8-hour Personalised Career Coaching process funded by the government. This unique opportunity is valid for employees and those who are self-employed, currently in work, in a notice period or on maternity/ paternity/ sick leave, in both the private and public sectors (including international and European institutions).
You have many skills, strengths and talents – probably more than you realise. Imagine finding a way to make the most of all of them in a meaningful job – wouldn’t that be fulfilling?
That’s exactly what you accomplish with us: the perfect match between your talents, your passions and meaningful opportunities to add value to others.
How does OrientaEuro’s Personalised Career Coaching work?
You will benefit from a well-established methodology structured in 4 weekly individual sessions of 2 hours each, with some reflection exercises and fieldwork activities to be completed between sessions.
At the beginning of the first session, you and your coach will define a road-map for the coaching process to maximise results, customising the focus on the different stages to suit your unique situation:
- Self-awareness: You will have a wide and clear inventory of your values, priorities, strengths, weaknesses, potential, talents and passions.
- External reality: You will discover and analyse different options and opportunities that line up with your pre-identified profile.
- Decision making: You will acquire effective decision-making techniques by taking into account both the most suitable options and your own choice criteria, and you will define a realistic and effective action plan.
- Effective implementation: Equipped and motivated, with the necessary level of self-confidence, you will be ready to implement your action plan right away. We can also allocate time to help you improve your CV and cover letter writing skills, interview skills, etc. if necessary.
Where, when, and in which language?
You can attend OrientaEuro’s Personalised Career Coaching in any of our 100+ locations throughout Belgium. We also offer the possibility to organise sessions by Skype.
Sessions may take place between 8:00 and 21:00 on weekdays, and between 9:00 and 13:00 on Saturdays, in your preferred language:
We have one goal – to help our clients to achieve sustainable professional well-being. Consequently, we assess and analyse the concrete impact that our coaching has had on each one of our clients and their overall satisfaction level. We have met or exceeded expectations in 99.3% of all cases and 100% of our clients have improved in one or more key aspects.
Check here all our results and testimonials>>
OrientaEuro is a social enterprise based in Belgium, dedicated to providing high-quality personalised solutions for lifelong professional and personal well-being: training, consultancy, career guidance for students, career coaching for adults, entrepreneurs coaching and retirement coaching.
If you have any questions, you can emails us to email@example.com or call us 02/808.72.71. We will be happy to help.
Your full 8-hour Personalised Career Coaching programme for only €80! (funded by the government)
Your online request for the grant will only take 5 minutes of your time and within 2 weeks you will be able to start. It is processed directly by government authorities without your employer knowing about it at any point, guaranteeing complete confidentiality.
Complete the short form here to immediately receive an email with full details about the process and a guide on how to obtain your grant.