An estimated 2,500 people formed a human chain in the streets around Brussels North station to sh...
Brussels has more than 28,000 bicycle commuters - an increase of about 12% in a year - according...
You, yes you, can be the last Jedi at the exhibition Star Wars: Identities, which comes...
You’ve locked yourself out of the house, and it’s midnight.
Beat the winter blues: The Bulletin's end-of-year edition is out now
The Bulletin winter edition - a lifestyle and shopping special - is in newsagents now, packed with ideas, indoors and out, to help you beat the cold-weather blues in Belgium.
We bring you our pick of cosy bars and travel escapes around the country, from spa treats to woodland hideaways. Many of the gems in our lovingly compiled Christmas gift guide can be ordered from the comfort of your laptop, but our features on vintage shopping and living room concerts might just entice you out of doors.
And if you're making New Year resolutions to kick-start your professional life, we’ve got inspiration to help you smarten up your home office or try out a new coworking space.
Also inside the winter edition:
- Banish holiday boredom with ideas for keeping the kids entertained
- Brussels' bustling flea markets and vintage stores
- Discover some of Belgium’s regional food specialities
- Inspiration for a last-minute winter getaway in Flanders and Wallonia
- The story behind Belgium’s extravagant Carnival celebrations
- Style: The people of Brussels talk us through their wardrobe choices
- Update your gym kit and keep fit while looking good
- From medical centres to museums, your practical guide to life in Belgium
- The Bulletin at 55: A look back through the archives at how the magazine has evolved
Pick up a copy in newsstands for €4.95 or take advantage of our subscription offer - €14.95 for four issues.