The parliamentary commission investigating the incidents leading up to the terrorist attacks of 2...
Uniqlo will open its first Brussels store on Thursday, in the presence of the city's mayor Philip...
An EU summit taking place in Brussels on Thursday and Friday has changed venue at the last minute...
Two-thirds of Belgians are in favour of the military remaining on the streets and outside public...
Book now for The Bulletin's day trip to Antwerp on Sunday 2 July
Join the Bulletin on a day out to Antwerp! Enjoy a water-themed trip to the city’s new hotspot, Eilandje (little island), with an extensive tour of the strategic port and visit of the Red Star line Museum, an award-winning tourist attraction.
Seats are limited, so book here to guarantee your place now.
We will travel in a luxury coach and accompany you throughout the day.
- Pick-up: 9.00 Schuman roundabout
- Harbour tour of Antwerp with English-language guide
- Lunch at Hangar 26 restaurant (optional, €24 supplement)
- Red Star Line Museum, including entrance ticket and guided tour in English
- Free time to explore Eilandje area
- Return Brussels: 19.00
- Price: €60
For more details and a full itinerary, read about the Bulletin/Expat Club trip here. We look forward to meeting you on the trip!