Three trade unions will come together to protest against controversial government pension reforms...
A new dinosaur skeleton is now on view at the Museum of Natural Sciences in Brussels.
More than 200 Harley Davidson bikers rode the streets of Brussels dressed as Father Christmas on...
Brussels residents can write a Christmas or new-year wish and have it displayed on five big...
Book now for The Bulletin's day trip to Antwerp on Sunday 2 July
Join the Bulletin on a day out to Antwerp! Enjoy a water-themed trip to the city’s new hotspot, Eilandje (little island), with an extensive tour of the strategic port and visit of the Red Star line Museum, an award-winning tourist attraction.
Seats are limited, so book here to guarantee your place now.
We will travel in a luxury coach and accompany you throughout the day.
- Pick-up: 9.00 Schuman roundabout
- Harbour tour of Antwerp with English-language guide
- Lunch at Hangar 26 restaurant (optional, €24 supplement)
- Red Star Line Museum, including entrance ticket and guided tour in English
- Free time to explore Eilandje area
- Return Brussels: 19.00
- Price: €60
For more details and a full itinerary, read about the Bulletin/Expat Club trip here. We look forward to meeting you on the trip!