- Daily & Weekly newsletters
- Buy & download The Bulletin
- Comment on our articles
Book now for The Bulletin's day trip to Antwerp on Sunday 2 July
Join the Bulletin on a day out to Antwerp! Enjoy a water-themed trip to the city’s new hotspot, Eilandje (little island), with an extensive tour of the strategic port and visit of the Red Star line Museum, an award-winning tourist attraction.
Seats are limited, so book here to guarantee your place now.
We will travel in a luxury coach and accompany you throughout the day.
- Pick-up: 9.00 Schuman roundabout
- Harbour tour of Antwerp with English-language guide
- Lunch at Hangar 26 restaurant (optional, €24 supplement)
- Red Star Line Museum, including entrance ticket and guided tour in English
- Free time to explore Eilandje area
- Return Brussels: 19.00
- Price: €60
For more details and a full itinerary, read about the Bulletin/Expat Club trip here. We look forward to meeting you on the trip!