Women in Belgium are still not treated equally in the workplace as compared to their...
On 14 October, Brussels native Patrick Van Hoorebeek hopes to become the first Belgi...
From 1 September, access to the pedestrian zone at Rue du Midi and Rue des Grands Ca...
The organisation Vluchtelingenwenwerk Vlaanderen (Flemish Refugee Action) has dressed up st...
Book now for The Bulletin's day trip to Antwerp on Sunday 2 July
Join the Bulletin on a day out to Antwerp! Enjoy a water-themed trip to the city’s new hotspot, Eilandje (little island), with an extensive tour of the strategic port and visit of the Red Star line Museum, an award-winning tourist attraction.
Seats are limited, so book here to guarantee your place now.
We will travel in a luxury coach and accompany you throughout the day.
- Pick-up: 9.00 Schuman roundabout
- Harbour tour of Antwerp with English-language guide
- Lunch at Hangar 26 restaurant (optional, €24 supplement)
- Red Star Line Museum, including entrance ticket and guided tour in English
- Free time to explore Eilandje area
- Return Brussels: 19.00
- Price: €60
For more details and a full itinerary, read about the Bulletin/Expat Club trip here. We look forward to meeting you on the trip!